CHEST & SHOULDERS DAY!
15 minutes before or after workout
- 6-Way Shoulder raise - Seated on the end of a bench, begin with a very light dumbbell in each hand down at your sides. Bring them straight out to your sides palms down the entire time. Keeping them raised bring them straight out in front of you, then straight up over your head. Now reverse the movements, back down in front of you, out to your sides and back down at starting position. 6 total steps = 1 rep. 4 sets of 6-8 reps.
- Incline smith or barbell chest press- If you have a spotter or feel comfortable, use the incline bench press. If not, bring a bench over to the smith machine. Pyramid up and back down- 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 8 reps, 10 reps. 5 total sets.
- Low to High fly x Cable side raise- Set your cables to the lowest setting and attach a single handle. Grab the handles, walk to the center and out a bit. With a palms up grip, bring the handles out in front of you and squeeze for 10 reps. Immediately after, complete 10 single arm side raises on each arm. 4 sets of each.
- Seated dumbbell press x Seated front raise- With dumbbells in each hand, complete 12 shoulder presses immediately followed by 10 front raises on each arm. 4 sets of each.
Not a circuit. Complete all of one before moving onto the next exercise.
• 4-way V-ups- Feet apart, right foot, left foot, feet together = 1 rep. 3 sets of 5 reps.
- Leg raises x Half windshield wipers- 12 leg raises, 10 R side wipers, 10 L side wipers. 3 sets of each.
• Hip tap planks - 3 30-second rounds.