MAKE SURE SHOULDERS ARE BACK, CHEST OUT, CHIN UP & ABS TIGHT!
NEVER LET KNEES GO OVER TOES WHEN LUNGING AND SQUATTING...KNEES SHOULD ALWAYS BE @ 90 DEGREES
START WITH MODERATE TO HEAVY, END WITH *HEAVY* | THE MORE YOU LIFT, THE LESS REPS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO.
WHEN YOU ADD WEIGHT, YOU BUILD MUSCLE. | LIGHT OR NO WEIGHT BURNS OUT AND TONES (LEAN MUSCLE)
Elliptical w/ higher tension is best
- Tension squats - Use a barbell or a smith machine for these. These are just like normal squats, but you are not locking out at the top. Keep constant tension on your quads. These should absolutely suck! 4 sets of 10, increasing the weight by 5-10 each time.
- Leg extensions x Goblet squats - Complete 15 leg extensions immediately followed by 15 goblet squats. You’ll need to bring a kettlebell or dumbbell over to the leg extension machine. 4 sets of 15 each.
- Single-leg leg press - Complete 10 reps on your right leg, 10 reps on your left leg, then 10 reps together = 1 set. No break between changing legs, only break after all 30 reps are done. 4 sets.
- Sideways leg press x High leg press - Position yourself in the leg press seat so you’re sitting on one hip. Place your top foot on the platform and drive through your heel. Complete 10 reps then repeat on opposite side. After you’re done with those, immediately place both feet high and complete 10 reps. 4 sets of each round.
- Adductor x Abductor - Alternating between the seated adductor and abductor machines complete 4 sets of 20 reps on each machine - staying seated the whole time. If someone is one one of the machines and you can’t use both at the same time, complete all on one machine and then move to the next.
- Calf raises - Standing/seated, your preference. 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
Complete as a circuit.
Rest after each completed round, not between exercises! 4 total rounds.
• Feet flat crunches- 10 reps
• Feet at 90° crunches- 10 reps
• Feet straight up crunches - 10 reps
• L Side crunches - 10 reps
• R Side crunches - 10 reps