ARMS & SHOULDERS DAY!
MAKE SURE SHOULDERS ARE BACK, CHEST OUT, CHIN UP & ABS TIGHT!
NEVER LET KNEES GO OVER TOES WHEN LUNGING AND SQUATTING...KNEES SHOULD ALWAYS BE @ 90 DEGREES
START WITH MODERATE TO HEAVY, END WITH *HEAVY* | THE MORE YOU LIFT, THE LESS REPS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO.
WHEN YOU ADD WEIGHT, YOU BUILD MUSCLE. | LIGHT OR NO WEIGHT BURNS OUT AND TONES (LEAN MUSCLE)
Minimum 2 miles
- 112’s - Sit on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand and bring them up into shoulder press position. Complete 1 press on right, 1 press on left, then press together = 1 rep. 4 sets of 8 reps.
- Bent over tricep kickbacks x dumbbell curls - With a dumbbell in each hand bend over and complete 12 kickbacks. Stand upright and complete 12 bicep curls. 4 sets of each.
- Overhead smith press x Close grip smith tricep press - With NO weight, complete 10 overhead shoulder presses on the smith machine. Lower the bar to about waist height and lock it. Place your hands a few inches apart on the center of the bar, walk your feet out a bit and complete 10 presses. Increase weight by a max of 5 lbs. for the last 2 sets. 4 sets of each.
- Dumbbell front raise x Svend press - With a dumbbell in each hand complete 10 front raises on each arm. Immediately after, press the dumbbells together with a neutral grip and complete 10 svend presses. If the weight is too heavy, drop one and use a single dumbbell for these. 4 sets.
- Dumbbell snatch - There will be no rest between sets for these. Hold a dumbbell in one hand at your side, place the other on your core for stabilization. To perform a snatch, drive your elbow up to an upright row, tuck your elbow under and complete the movement by pressing the dumbbell overhead. Control on the descent. Complete 5 reps on your left arm, then 5 on your right, 5 on left, 5 on right etc. No break until you've complete 5 sets of 5 reps on each arm.
- Dumbell Punches - Standing with legs shoulder-width apart and abs tight, place a dumbbell in each hand with arms bent and dumbbells held near your chin. Punch out one hand at a time and return to starting position. 1 set = 30 seconds Complete 4 Sets.
Not a circuit. Complete all of one before moving onto the next exercise.
• 25 Regular Crunches
• 4-way V-ups - Feet apart, right foot, left foot, feet together = 1 rep. 3 sets of 5 reps.
• Weighted Leg raises x Half windshield wiper s- 12 leg raises, 10 R side wipers, 10 L side wipers. 3 sets of each.
• Hip tap planks - 3 30-second rounds.