Bike w/ higher tension is best
- Tension squats- Use a barbell or a smith machine for these. These are just like normal squats, but you are not locking out at the top. Keep constant tension on your quads. These should absolutely suck!
- 112 Leg extensions - On your seated leg extension machine, complete the following reps on your left leg, then right leg, then both legs together. 1 set = 10 L, 10 R, 10 together. 4 sets.
- Single-leg leg press- Complete 10 reps on your right leg, 10 reps on your left leg, then 10 reps together = 1 set. No break between changing legs, only break after all 30 reps are done. 4 sets.
- Cable front squats x Cable duck walks- Attach a t-bar to your cable set at the lowest setting. Hold the t-bar up under your chin standing close to the cable tower and complete 12 front squats. Immediately after, increase the weight, get down into squat position and take 4 steps back then 4 steps forward- repeat this walking sequence 5x = 1 set. 4 sets of each.
- Calf raises- Standing/seated, your preference. 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
Complete as a circuit.
Rest after each completed round, not between exercises! 4 total rounds.
• Feet flat crunches- 10 reps
• Feet at 90° crunches- 10 reps
• Feet straight up crunches - 10 reps
• L Side crunches - 10 reps
• R Side crunches - 10 reps