Minimum 2 miles
- Single arm push downs- Attach a single handle to your cable set at the highest setting. With a palms down grip, press the handle down and squeeze your lat. 4 sets of 12 reps on each arm.
- Floor lat pull x Straight arm push down- Attach a straight bar to the cable at the highest setting. Grab the bar with an overhand grip, sit on the floor and complete 12 pull downs. Keep your core tight. Stand and immediately complete 12 overhand push downs.
- Single arm smith row x Inverted pull up- Focusing on driving your elbows straight back with upper body parallel to the floor, complete 10 overhand rows with your right arm then 10 rows with your left arm on the smith machine. Immediately after, complete 10 inverted smith pull ups. Complete 4 sets of each.
- Underhand barbell rows- You can use a barbell or the smith machine for these. Bend over at about a 90 degree angle, drive your elbows back and squeeze your back. 4 sets of 12 reps.
- Back extensions- Adjust the machine so that your·feet are firmly hooked under the footpads. Position your lower body across the large pad provided for this purpose. Slowly bend at the waist until the upper body is at 90 degrees to the lower body. Extend to the starting position and stretch upward just slightly so that the back is in hyperextension. This is a gentle reverse arching of the back - do not push it too far. 4 sets of 10
- Seated cable row- On your cable row machine attach a close grip handle. Drive your elbows back and squeeze your back. Complete 4 sets of 12 reps. 5th set is a squeeze set. Drop the weight, hold each rep for a 3 second count, 10 reps.
25 Regular Crunches
12 Side Crunches (L & R)
15 Scissor Kicks (4 count = 1)
25 Straight Leg/Laying Down Sit Ups