This week is a repeat of last week because I was slacking for Week 1 and completely missed this workout. I'm not counTing it as a failure, just an opportunity to do it better this week.
It's happening this week damn it!
- 112’s- Sit on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand and bring them up into shoulder press position. Complete 1 press on right, 1 press on left, then press together = 1 rep. 4 sets of 8 reps.
- Bent over tricep kickbacks x dumbbell curls- With a dumbbell in each hand bend over and complete 12 kickbacks. Stand upright and complete 12 bicep curls. 4 sets of each.
- Plate upright rows x Curls x Tricep extensions- Complete 12 upright rows, 12 curls then 12 overhead tricep extensions = 1 set. Complete 4 sets.
- Rope front raise x Overhead tricep extensions- Set the cable to the bottom and attach a rope. Complete 12 front raises followed by 12 overhead tricep extensions. Complete 3 sets of each.
- Side raises x Wide curls- With a dumbbell in each hand, complete 12 side raises followed by 12 wide curls. 3 sets of each.
- Overhead smith press x Close grip smith tricep press- With NO weight, complete 10 overhead shoulder presses on the smith machine. Lower the bar to about waist height and lock it. Place your hands a few inches apart on the center of the bar, walk your feet out a bit and complete 10 presses. 4 sets of each.
Minimum 2 miles