ARMS & SHOULDERS DAY!
Minimum 2 miles
- Concentration curls x Overhead tricep extensions- Complete 10 concentration curls each arm followed by 10 overhead tricep extensions each arm. 4 sets of each.
- Cable side raises x Staggered curls- Set the cables at the lowest setting. Stand in the middle and grab L cable with R arm and R cable with L arm. Complete 10 side raises (if these are too heavy use dumbbells.) Uncross the cables, take a step forward and complete 10 cable curls. 4 sets of each.
- Skull crushers x Seated curls- Complete 10 skull crushers with dumbbells, sit up and immediately complete 10 dumbbell curls on each arm. 4 sets of each exercise.
- Standing straight bar shoulder press x Dips- Using a barbell or preloaded bar, complete 10 shoulder presses immediately followed by dips to burnout. 4 sets.
- Dumbell Punches·Standing with legs shoulder-width apart and abs tight, place a dumbbell in each hand with arms bent and dumbbells held near your chin. Punch out one hand at a time and return to starting position. 1 set = 30 seconds Complete 4 Sets
Kneeling Medicine Ball Chops
Come into a tall kneeling position, squeezing your glutes.
Hold a medicine ball down by your right hip, then lift it across and up over your left shoulder.
25 counts each side
Resistance Band Bicycle Presses
Flip onto your back in a tabletop position and wrap the resistance band around your feet. Rest back with your hands behind your head, elbows out.
Begin to reach each elbow toward the opposite knee, extending the other leg out and alternating in bicycle style. Press the band to push your feet away from you.
R to L = 1 count...25 counts
Resistance Band Plank Jacks
Come into a straight-arm plank position, hands below your shoulders and a resistance band wrapped around your ankles.
Bring the feet closer together, then jump out to a wide stance and back in again.
Side Plank Leg Lifts
Come into a side plank position with one arm straight underneath your shoulder, the other on your top hip, legs straight and feet stacked.
Lift your top leg slowly up and down.
25 counts on each side
Return to bicycle position on your back in tabletop.
Press each leg outwards while alternating your elbows touching your knees.