Before or after... After is probably better to get through all exercises.
Minimum 15 minutes
- Kneeling Heel Press - Kneeling on all fours, kick one leg straight behind you, pressing your heel up to the ceiling, bring it back into a crunch and repeat. 3 sets of 10-15 alternating legs.
- Kneeling Heel Press to Side-Lift - Kneeling on all fours and gripping a 5-8 lb weight with the back of your knee, kick one leg straight behind you, pressing your heel up to the ceiling. Bring back to center, then lift leg out to the side, hinging from the hips. Complete 10-15 reps on one leg before moving on to the next. 3 sets
- Squat Step-ups - step up & down remaining in squat position. 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Stationary Single-Leg Step Ups - keeping one leg on step at all times. Up & down remaining in squat position. 3 sets of 10-15 reps on each leg. Alternating legs
- Box Jumps - with or without ankle weights 3 sets of 10-15 reps (if knees allow)
- Cable kickbacks - Attach an ankle cuff to the cable set at the lowest setting. Bend over 90° so your upper body is even with the floor (important for preventing lower back tightness), keep your hips neutral straight - no twisting. Kick back, squeezing your glute and drop your foot back down slowly. 3 sets of 10-15 reps each leg.
- Front Squats off of bench - 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Single Leg Deadlift - Keeping core tight & anchor leg as straight as possible. Minimum 25 lb. weight. 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Walking lunges - 15-25 lbs each hand. 3 sets of 5 back & forth