15-minutes before or after workout
- 6-Way Shoulder raise- Seated on the end of a bench, begin with a very light dumbbell in each hand down at your sides. Bring them straight out to your sides palms down the entire time. Keeping them raised bring them straight out in front of you, then straight up over your head. Now reverse the movements, back down in front of you, out to your sides and back down at starting position. 6 total steps = 1 rep. 4 sets of 6-8 reps.
- Dumbbell snatch- There will be no rest between sets for these. Hold a dumbbell in one hand at your side, place the other on your core for stabilization. To perform a snatch, start with dumbbell between legs, drive your elbow up to an upright row, tuck your elbow under and complete the movement by pressing the dumbbell overhead. Control on the descent. Complete 8 reps on your left arm, then 8 on your right, 8 on left, 8 on right etc. No break until you've complete 5 sets of 8 reps on each arm.
- Chest supported rear delt fly- Set an adjustable bench to a slight incline. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and place your chest on the upper part of the bench. Complete 4 sets of 12 rear delt flys.
- Cable front raise- Attach a straight bar to a cable at the lowest setting. Complete 4 sets of 12 underhand front raises, then 4 sets of 12 overhand in same position.
- Side raise x Shrugs - Complete 10 dumbbell side raises immediately followed by 15 dumbbell shrugs. 4 sets of each.
25 Regular Sit Ups
12 Bicycles (4 count = 1)
Hold the Worlds -
Sitting on the floor or on a bench holding your arms open as if your were "holding the world” lean back and bend your legs while lifting. Engage core and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat holding ball.
Exercise Ball Pass-
Lie flat on your back and hold an exercise ball straight over your head on the floor. Crunch up and pass the pall to your feet, flatten out then crunch up and pass it back to your hands. Every pass = 1 rep. 20 reps.
Complete 10 reps (double count). You may place your heels on the floor if these are too difficult.
Repeat if you’re up to it!